Geothermal Heat Pumps
Conn Mechanical Systems prides itself on being an environmentally friendly HVAC business. We were one of the first HVAC contractors in South Jersey to take advantage of geothermal technology, benefiting both homeowners and the environment. We offer top-quality geothermal units for purchase and installation in your home.
What Is a Geothermal Heat Pump?
Geothermal heat pumps are one of the most efficient ways to heat and cool your home. They are similar to ordinary heat pumps, but use the ground instead of outside air to provide heating, air conditioning, and in most cases, hot water. Because they use the earth’s natural heat, they are among the most efficient and comfortable heating and cooling technologies currently available.
Geothermal Heat Pump Benefits Include:
- Lower energy bills
- Environmentally friendly heating
- No risk of carbon monoxide exposure
- Improved indoor air quality
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Extended life cycle (compared to furnaces)
Useful Tips for Properly Maintaining Your Geothermal System
- Make sure the proper amount of water is flowing through your unit to avoid damage to your geothermal unit.
- Plan on annual preventative maintenance to keep your system running properly.
- Check your air filter. Is your filter size hard to find in local stores? We make custom filters for any geothermal units. Contact us for an estimate.
Call us today at (609) 965-1930 to discuss the many benefits of a geothermal heat pump installation in your home!